Dharmo Rakshati Rakshitaha
“Dharma Protects Those who Protect It”
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Nithyananda Vedic Temple, Phoenix. We are a registered nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. All donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. The donations that are received go directly to meet the needs of the operation of temple and to spread the benefits of the ancient Vedic truths to everyone.
Nithyananda Vedic Temple, is home to magnificent deities of Shiva (in the form of Lord Anandeswara), Venkateswara, Maha Laxmi, Durga Ma, Ram Parivar, Radha Krishna, Maha Ganapathi and Gayatri Devi . It’s a place of worship and meditation, dedicated to spread the ancient Vedic culture and to keep the rich Vedic tradition alive. We take pride in the fact, Nithyananda Vedic Temple is a 100% volunteer-run organization, where volunteers contribute their time, money and energy to spread the Vedic wisdom and help people cultivate spiritual knowledge.
At Nithyananda Vedic Temple we
- Perform pujas in the authentic Vedic(Hindu) tradition so that an energy field is provided for people to pray and meditate and connect with the divine.We strive to maintain a space that continuously heals, inspires and gives the community an experience of spirituality.
- Organize daily Satsangs with live 2-way video conferencing with the Master, Paramahamsa Nithyananda. These satsangs are 100% free of cost to the public.
- Organize weekend meditation retreats that are frequently offered free of cost for anyone interested all over the valley.
Your donation will help us to continue our mission of keeping the Vedic wisdom alive and creating a space for celebrating our cultural diversity.
There are different options available for you to support the mission:
- A one time payment by cash or check.
- Recurrent monthly payments of an amount chosen by you.
- Sponsorship of weekly abhishekams or special monthly abhishekams to the deity of your choice.
- Sponsorship of special pujas on important festival days.
- Sponsorship of Anna dhan – one time or choose options of once a week, once a month or on special festival days.
- Enrolling in the “Dollar a day” or 30 dollars a month donation program.
- Volunteering with your time in helping us run different operations of the temple, including puja services, galleria, web/graphic design, anna mandir, galleria, etc.
Thanks to all the devotees and patrons for the love and support through the years. With all your help and cooperation and the blessings of our beloved founder, Paramahamsa Nithyananda, we continue to serve the community and help revive the great Vedic traditions.
If you wish to contribute to the Nithyananda Vedic Temple, you could stop by at the temple in person or mail your checks payable to;
Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam of Phoenix ,
3607 E Woodland Dr,
Phoenix, AZ 85041.
You can also pay online via paypal by clicking the “Donate” button below: